You'll still be part of a multi-disciplinary agency who do plenty of brand development and offline campaign work too, but they have some serious digital opportunities in the pipeline which require an expert digital creative and this is only set to increase. As well as being an ideas engine, who is able to lead an experienced studio team and nurture them, the Associate Creative Director will also enjoy getting involved in new business alongside the Digital Director and Account Management teams. You'll need to be able and happy to craft from time to time too - probably only a day per week at most.
The experience we need
- You must be an experienced Associate Creative Director (or similar job title), probably from a marketing, design, branding or digital agency.
- You must have an awesome portfolio demonstrating great conceptual thinking, craftsmanship, and of course, plenty of digital work. We'd still like to see any offline work too. Brand creation / brand development will also tick some boxes.
- You're likely to be a classically trained creative. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about kerning as they are about the way that UX and web developers work with creative teams, and in order to lead a team of experienced designers, copywriters and artworkers you should also be able to sit down and advise them on more "classic" design problems.
A rare Associate Creative Director slot with a fantastic, highly creative, integrated marketing and brand communications agency with an awesome open-plan office, a brilliant team, and some great clients. They've made a series of key hires recently and are really committed to their next growth spurt - this is your chance to be a part of the next wave of success.
As well as the immediate role, you could be on course for creative directorship pretty swiftly too, provided you are the right candidate. This is your chance to bring your experience to a very well-established agency with some serious calibre, and make them even better than they already are!
What you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary depending on experience, in the region of £60k depending on experience
- Lots of nice perks, some financial and some not
- An agency of 40+ people who are absolutely flying and ready to embark on their next major growth spurt
- Possible Creative Director role in the near future (for the right person)
- An empowering environment which breeds creativity and promotes ambitious people whilst maintaining high levels of fun and a sociable atmosphere
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'