Goodman Masson is the largest financial recruitment business in London and has been recruiting professionally qualified accountants and other finance professionals for over 20 years. Based in London and Düsseldorf, we hold annual revenues exceeding £35 million.
We have grown to become the largest we have ever been, with a team of over 150 operating within the specialism of Finance; covering Accounting, Tax, Treasury, Insurance, Internal Audit, Risk, Compliance, Finance Change, Actuarial, Banking Operations and Corporate Finance.
We're proud of the working environment we've created and we want others to become a part of it!
We have created a unique, engaging working environment that provides all the tools needed to be successful here…. support teams in place to assist in the development of marketing content, capability documents, state of the art infrastructure and full time IT support on-site to name a few. We have created a working environment that challenges, engages and inspires employees and enables each individual to develop and deliver to their full potential.
A unique opportunity has become available within Goodman Masson for an ambitious graduate, with previous sales, call centre or recruitment experience, to join our business as an Associate Consultant. Your primary objective will be to continually highlight high performing, qualified accounting professionals to the team of Consultants you support. Many of the current team members initially joined Goodman Masson as Associate Consultants and have been developed and promoted over the years to become successful Senior Consultants, Managers and Executive Recruiters and now, this could be you!
As an Associate Consultant, you will receive ongoing training on how to run an effective recruitment sales desk, while enabling the team to optimise revenue. Your core responsibilities are to:
- Attract high quality candidates through advertising current vacancies, proactively seeking referrals, and headhunting via LinkedIn.
- Interview candidates for live vacancies and future client requirements to understand their experience to date, competencies suited to the role and their aspirations for the future.
- Build a relationship with your candidates providing feedback on interview technique, managing expectations throughout their job search and providing ongoing support throughout the recruitment process.
- Create detailed job descriptions for current vacancies, advertise opportunities on job boards and pro-actively approach and headhunt suitable candidates using LinkedIn and your network.
- Follow correct candidate management procedures ensuring data integrity on our CRM such as accurate candidate codes, notes from interviews and a contact management strategy.
- Report daily on high quality candidates available and looking for roles in your team meeting.
- Complete candidate searches on our CRM system and online portals to source candidates for live vacancies.
- Complete reference checks for the team and provide other ad hoc support, as required.
A confident, target focused, financially driven individual will thrive in this position. Organisational skills are critical to manage the large, diverse candidate pool and to ensure simple, efficient candidate searches can be carried out by team members. It is important to have the commercial acumen and maturity to build credible relationships with candidates at different levels of seniority and to influence people in their decision making process. It is a distinct advantage to have had previous experience working in a sales, call centre or recruitment environment as the competencies required to be successful in this role are extremely transferable.
This position offers an exceptional, transparent commission structure whereby you are rewarded financially for every successful placement from your candidate pool! In addition, this exciting opportunity has a clear career path and a development plan in place for you to develop competencies required to be a successful 360* Recruitment Consultant within 6 months of joining.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job