REMUNERATION: £20-23,000 - OTE - £30,000
START DATE: ASAP
Are you an intelligent, resilient, hardworking candidate looking for your next career opportunity in Recruitment? Are you passionate about Food and Beverages? Do you want to earn great money and love what you are doing in the process? My client is looking for Associate Consultant’s to join their refreshing team.
Established in 2004, my client is a leading recruiter specialising in the Consumer/FMCG and Retail sectors working with both blue chip clients and exciting SME’s and start-ups! Working with clients such as Red Bull, Laurent Perrier, Godiva and Proper Corn. An exciting opportunity to join an amazing company with the following qualities:
- Transparent, down to earth recruitment business who genuinely care about their staff!
- Continual recruitment training and development tailored to suit you!
- Recognised as the 5th best places to work in the UK - by Great Places to Work.
- Believe in helping people and companies realise their potential and achieve their future ambitions.
- Ambitious company looking to grow.
- Unrivalled company incentives and commission structure!
What are they looking for?
- Bright, ambitious, determined individuals with a strong work ethic
- Passionate about FMCG/Drinks
- Confident communicator
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to build relationships with ease
- Graduate calibre
- Sales exposure
What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to make great money! Average OTE for Year 1 - £40,000
- Holiday incentives - Miami, Vegas etc.!
- Casual dress code
- Flexible working hours - one day from home a week
- 3pm finish on a Friday
- Gym lunch policy allowing an extra 45minutes to visit the gym
- Quick career progression
- Competitive, fast paced and sociable environment
- Excellent Training & Development
- Job satisfaction!
Working with Paddington Partners to start your career in Recruitment:
Paddington Partners are a leading, global Recruitment to Recruitment Consultancy specialising in placing candidates from Graduates up to Managing Director level across UK, Europe, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, USA and Dubai. We are industry experts and offer unrivalled guidance and support and take a long-term approach to creating strong partnerships with both our candidates and clients.
Roles include: Resourcer, Researcher, Candidate Manager, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Senior Consultant, Recruitment Manager, Media Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Director, Head of Graduate Recruitment, Entry Level Recruitment, Finance Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Executive Search Recruitment Consultant, Technology Recruitment Consultant, Digital Recruitment Consultant, Global Recruitment Consultant, Legal Recruitment Consultant, Junior Recruitment Consultant Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Supply Chain Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Legal Recruitment Consultant, Media Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
- Graduate Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'