Associate Consultant - Executive Search
- Are you a recent graduate from a top 10 university?
- Are you looking for a research/people-based role that offers transparent career progression and the opportunity to control your own financial future?
- Do you want to be challenged and learn from the top people in the industry?
Well look no further, we have the role for you!
Salary: £25k-£28k + commission
The Role - Associate Consultant
The role of an associate consultant in executive search will involve 50% research (business development), and 50% candidate sourcing. As a graduate, you will be required to pitch and present to prospective clients, as well as identifying trends in the marketplace to predict future trends and advise companies on strategies moving forward. The candidate sourcing aspect will require extensive research into prospects to be able to effectively headhunt for current roles.
The Benefits - Associate Consultant
- Excellent commission scheme of up to 40% of your billings
- Top tier training programme
- Holiday incentives for top billers (New York, Vegas, Barbados, Alps)
- Transparent career progression (see yourself in a senior position in a matter of years)
- The opportunity to learn from the market leaders in the industry
What do you need to be successful - Associate Consultant?
Our client is looking for someone who has exceeded expectations. Whether this be in academics, or a personal goal, we want to hear from you.
- Recent graduate from a top 10 university (2:1 or above)
- Hardworking- this is not a 9-5 role
- Proven track record of success (e.g., sports, art, music etc.)
- Excellent communicator- written and spoken
- Confident both on and off the phone
- Highly articulate and interpersonal- as you will be liaising with C-Suite professionals
Should you be interested in this opportunity then apply NOW for immediate consideration!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you to give you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
- Executive Search
- Technology Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'