Associate Consultant - Employee Benefits
£40,000 + Package
One of the UK’s most respected and well-known Insurance & Financial Services Groups are looking to recruit a highly competent, strong Associate Consultant to assist Senior Consultants with large Clients whilst also manage a small corporate portfolio of clients. This role would suit someone who enjoys providing excellent client advice and working in a proactive working environment that will support and develop your knowledge and career.
Specifics of the role will include -
- Taking ownership of a small portfolio of clients, meeting their needs, requirements and delivering outstanding service.
- Proactively support Senior consultants with the management and development of large corporate clients.
- Display and develop strong technical employee benefits knowledge; providing advice to clients.
- Support with marketing and presentation activities, preparing meeting packs, presentation material, attending client meetings and attending seminars.
- Manage client renewals, client enquires, client reports and scheme discussions.
- Work alongside the lead consultant identifying new business opportunities whilst also taking a commercial awareness approach to unprofitable clients.
- Ensure that compliance, internal rule and regulations are adhered to at all times.
This is a good opportunity for someone with strong technical knowledge of Group Risk / Healthcare and Corporate Pension schemes. You must have excellent communication and relationship management skills and have a desire to advance with professional qualifications and self-technical development.
For more information please contact Richard Garbett.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job