Associate Consultant / Analyst - DB Pensions
London - £37,000 + Package.
A leading UK Pensions, Investment & Actuarial Consultancy are looking to recruit an ambitious well-educated individual to train and develop within their growing Pensions Management Consulting Division.
Working in a supportive environment for a company that will invest in your career development, professional qualifications, and technical knowledge this is an excellent opportunity. You will be mentored both with study support and with advancement of your consultancy skills and technical expertise.
Specifics of the job will include -
- Work in a team environment supporting Consultants with a range of client analytical and pensions calculations work.
- Support Consultants across a range of advice areas including Benefit & reward Strategy, Trustee Governance Reviews & Secretarial Services, Pensions Management and Flexible Benefits.
- Draft client correspondence, communicate effectively with clients and help manage client projects and draft reports.
- Attend client meetings, take notes, and make recommendations and observations.
- Work with your mentors developing skills, knowledge and understanding of Pensions.
- Undertake Professional qualifications and attend internal and external training programs.
To apply for this position, you will need to show a technical understanding of Pensions either from a Consultant, Analytical or potentially strong Pensions Administration Background. You will be educated to degree level and be willing to complete your APMI qualifications. The role will also require someone to display strong communication skills and a future ability to manage client relationships.
For more information please contact Richard Garbett
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'