Associate Communications Advisor
London based sustainability and environmental business advisory organisation are seeking an Associate Communications Advisor to join their growing global communications function on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Joining an existing communications team of eight, this newly created position will report into a senior member of the function and will support marketing and communications internationally and in the UK.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Creating visual and written content
- Project managing communications campaigns
- Driving engagement with internal stakeholders
- Media, digital and social media channel monitoring
- Development and management of social media platforms
- Measuring and reporting on external communications efforts
Skills and experienced desired:
- Experience working in a similar communications or marketing function
- Sector experience not necessary, but an understanding of working in a complex, global environment would be advantageous
- Eye for detail, with strong written and verbal communications skills
- Understanding or experience in project management
- Proficiency within the MS Office suite and social media platforms
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"