The Associate Client Partner role is a service delivery position focused on client service and retention, rather than business development. In this role you will achieve world-class levels of client support, value-orientated usage, retention, and client loyalty, ensuring clients use and receive value from their purchased Gartner services.
The Associate Client Partner role provides a great opportunity to work with an international and dynamic team, delivering valuable insight to senior level clients in large organisations whilst developing your career in a fast growing organisation and gaining a very attractive salary package.
- Proactively build relationships with existing senior business clients over the phone to ensure that they are engaged and getting the highest return on their investment in Gartner.
- Becoming a strategic partner to clients by keeping up to date with their key challenges and opportunities.
- Drive continuous client usage of the services purchased by ensuring the connection of key business decisions and initiatives to Gartner expertise
- Being the main point of contact for any support clients require with their Gartner service.
- Partner with Sales Executives to manage and retain client relationships and build client loyalty.
- Understand and capture how the client measures value and ensure this is over delivered throughout the contract lifecycle.
- Continually stay abreast of new product offerings
- Additional European language is an advantage
- Bachelor's degree AND/OR 1+ years’ work experience in an account management/ service role.
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Evidence of over-achieving goals (top 20% performer)
- Are goal orientated with positive attitude towards KPIs and targets
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well defined prioritisation and organizational skills
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity/inquisitive nature
- Demonstrated ability to work well in fast paced environment and to deadlines