Guidepoint’s Business Development teams are passionate about expanding our reach with both new and existing clients. We support all of Guidepoint’s service offerings, helping to build relationships and communicate how Guidepoint helps clients stay informed and make better business decisions. Our teams are motivated to provide custom offerings designed to help every potential client make the most of their partnership with Guidepoint. The Business Development team is looking for an entry-level Associate who will be responsible for assisting in building a pipeline of prospects from institutional clients. Come join us in this exciting opportunity where you can learn about the financial services industry and make a significant contribution to our business model.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Help create and develop a robust pipeline of qualified prospects
Research target industries, sub-sectors and companies in order to understand their information/research needs and pain-points
Map companies in order to identify target groups and job functions
Prospect targets via email and telephone and schedule meetings
Generate engaging content for meetings with prospects and effectively articulate our value proposition
Develop a strong knowledge and understanding of the competitive landscapeProvide client/prospect feedback to sales and management
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of commercial research experience within business intelligence/consultancy
- Experience in creating business intelligence content for corporations
- Thorough understanding of business intelligence needs within at least 1 macro-industry
- Mature communicator capable of handling high-profile clients
- Ability to think creatively and prioritize business development opportunities
- Ability to utilize superior analytical and critical thinking skills
Please ensure that you outline how your experience meets the above criteria in your cover letter or application form.
Due to the large amount of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.What We Have:
- Competitive compensation
- Snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical coverage through BUPA
- Pension matching up to 5%
- 22 paid holidays, rising with length of service
- Friday happy hour and "Summer Fridays"
- Year round company sponsored sports and team building events
- Informal work environment
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint’s multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK.
- Cold Calling
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job