A growing expert property consultancy is looking for an experienced Associate Building Surveyor to join their team based near London.
The Associate Building Surveyor's role
As the successful Associate Building Surveyor, you will focus on expanding the Building Surveying team, and complete work on residential projects such as large reroof jobs worth up to £150k, and Commercial projects worth up to £1.5m.
The successful Associate Building Surveyor's core Building Surveying duties will include Dilapidations, Pre-Acquisition Surveys, Fire Insurance, and Project work.
The successful Associate Building Surveyor will have?
- MRICS accreditation
- BSc/ MSc in Building Surveying or a RICS accredited degree
- 4+ years of consultancy experience
- Previous management experience would be beneficial
- Commercial mind
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Full clean driving license.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Professional fees accounted for
- Employer pension contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company laptop and mobile
- Bonus scheme
- Longevity rewards
- Car allowance
- Flexible working arrangements (2-3 days needed in office)
- Regular social events
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your opportunities, then please contact Lauryn Simpson or Charlie Swadling at Brandon James.
Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Construction | Surveying | Associate Building Surveyor | Surveyor | Commercial | Project
1Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Construction | Surveying | Associate Building Surveyor | Surveyor | Commercial | Project
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'