Role – Associate Architect
Salary – £50,000 per annum depending on experience
Location – Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Benefits – Competitive salary, Pension scheme, Lunch provided, 20 days holiday (Christmas shutdown and bank holidays included)
Are you a qualified Architect with previous project management experience and looking for a new career opportunity?
Atlas Employment is exciting to be working alongside a prestigious and progressive Architecture firm based in Wallingford. The purpose of this role is towork within a fast-paced and inclusive working environment and deliver exceptional client management and architecture drawings. The successful candidate will be a technically minded and driven individual.
What will you be doing as an Associate Architect?
- Managing multiple projects
- Liaising with clients
- Producing drawings as and when required
- Overseeing employees
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers and clients alike
- Managing and responding appropriately to issues identified
- Presenting to clients
You should apply for the role of Associate Architect if you have…
- MCIAT qualifications (Advantageous)
- Previous experience within architecture, drawing associate level roles
- Proficiency in REVIT
- A technical and methodical approach to work
- Ability to work well independently and as a team
- Quick decision making and problem-solving abilities in high pressured and challenging environments
- Understanding of relevant regulations
- Project/Team management experience
Easy transport routes from; Wallingford, Newington, Warborough, Burcot, Chalgrove, Benson, Oxford, Abingdon, Woodcote, Great Milton, Henley, Chilton
Job Type – Permanent
Status – Full-Time
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for the Associate Architect role, please contact Alex Walton at Atlas Employment
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'