Associate Architect required for our client an award winning practice based in North West London. The associate architect should ideally have knowledge of working on both residential and commercial projects.
The associate architect will have the ability to lead projects from the beginning to completion, and should have a strong knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit.
On a day to day basis you will be working on scheme design and assist in the daily operational management of the branch. The Associate Architect will exhibit a high degree of work output whilst maintaining an efficient and customer focussed service.
Associate Architect Position Overview
- Provide operational leadership to the office including the supervision of existing and new members of staff.
- Build and maintain both existing and new client relationships.
- Offer architectural support, guidance and co-ordination of projects within the office.
- Take responsibility for all architectural designs/plans leaving the office.
- Provide first liaison with clients on technical issues that arise from within the office.
- Attend initial visits and provide competitive fee quotes.
- Run jobs from inception to completion
- Propose/debate alternative solutions to technical and operational client requirements whilst maintaining a customer focused approach.
Associate Architect Position Requirements
- Post Qualification experience 10 years (can be flexible with this)
- Residential experience necessary
- Planning experience with London Authorities
- Good design skills
- Conversion of existing buildings experience preferable
- Managing a team already
- Revit Experience preferable but not essential
- Good knowledge of UK building regs and planning laws
Associate Architect Position Remuneration
- £50 - £55k depending on candidate
- 20 days' holiday (bank holiday)
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job