As an Associate Analyst within Investment Banking Transaction Reporting team your responsibilities will include:
* Be responsible for the accurate and timely reporting of transactions across multiple jurisdictions; highlighting analysing and remediating regulatory reporting issues.
* Be responsible for coordinating across multiple stakeholders such as Technology, Client Relationship Managers, Trade Support Groups (TSG) and Compliance, to undertake the appropriate remediation steps to resolve reporting issues.
* Monitor transaction reports and exceptions and ensuring that product areas are actively resolving outstanding exceptions on a daily basis.
* Responsible for delegated client reporting; ranging from general enquires on service, on-boarding, reporting submission and regulatory queries from clients and Business Unit partners.
* Work as part of the team to review controls within the process to ensure timely and accurate compliance of regulatory rules.
As a successful Analyst, you will have:
* Knowledge of Derivative Products preferable. Including Listed Derivatives, FX, Commodities, Equity, Credit and Interest Rates.
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, including interfacing across all levels and with Vendors.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to work to stringent deadlines
* Ability to partner with colleagues across functions and lead effectively across geographical boundaries
* Strong experience of MS Office, particularly Excel.
* Strong functional knowledge of Operations and trade lifecycle
* Familiarity with regulatory reporting regulation rules and requirements preferable
* Familiarity with Morgan Stanley Operations systems, processes and frameworks preferableProven experience in team working
* Keen and motivated to progress career in Global environments
In return our client will reward you with - day rate £103.00 - £129.00, on-site gym.
Please apply to Jane Hammond via the online process
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
FPSG is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- finance operations
- back office banking