We are urgently seeking a Noise and Air Quality Consultant to work for an international multidisciplinary consultancy based in Manchester.
You will be responsible for leading in the Air Quality sector, and be providing leadership to increase presence of the organization across different services such as; Infrastructure, site planning and architectural engineering.
- BSc or MSc in an Environmentally focused discipline.
- Full membership of professional bodies.
- Minimum of 5 years commercial experience in the environmental market.
- Proven track record of project management.
- Extensive experience air quality assessments.
- Chartered Engineer status.
- Commercial awareness of the market and issues surrounding noise and air.
- Knowledge and understanding of UK regulations and guidelines.
Duties will be-
- Inputting into business development and sales initiatives.
- Liaising with clients and other industry contacts.
- Preparing tenders into large bids through the bid support team.
- Support as required the current and future market, market drivers and service offerings.
- Ensure full implementation and use of competency framework.
- Provide technical expertise and consultancy to client and internal contacts.
In addition to being highly technical, you will also need to already have a strong relationship with industry contacts and be well known within the market. You need to have the best organisational skills and be able to manage workload and team members in an efficient manner to meet tight deadlines.
You will be joining a team that will support you and provide the best in business development ideas and initiatives. If successful you will become part of a global team that consists of over 40,000 staff that spans over Europe, Asia and Australasia.
On offer is a competitive salary and excellent benefits package that can be tailored to suit the requirements of the employee.
Interested in this or other roles in Acoustics and Air Quality please do not hesitate to contact Amir Gharaati on or call . We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job