Assisted Living Development Manager
Virginia Water, Surrey
Mon - Fri (with alternate weekends)
Basic salary: £31,500 (plus bonus)
Eclypse Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity available for a Registered Estate Manager at an Luxury Assisted Living Development in Virginia Water, Surrey.
This brand new development features 59 privately owned luxury apartments in a retirement living environment. With 24 hour a day cover on site it means they can support the Home Owners to excel within an independent lifestyle for as long as possible.
Nestled on the border of a conservation area, this development boasts beautiful green views of The Bourne, easy access to the parade of shops and excellent transport connections. These include bus routes to Thorpe, Egham and Staines, and train services to Weybridge, London Waterloo, Reading and Clapham Junction.
About the Role
Can you lead and motivate a team to succeed?
We are looking for an individual with a passion for performance, who will strive to ensure that our Home Owners flourish in a vibrant and caring community. Our Estate Managers work together with our group companies to fulfil our vision to enhance the lives of a retirement community.
Reporting into your Regional Area Manager you will have full accountability for the day to day operational running of the development ensuring that all domestic & care needs are meet.
About you - are you…………….
- Experienced in leading, inspiring and developing a team?
- Proactive in your approach to self-development, ensuring you are able to support the business as we change & grow?
- Able to take a flexible approach to your role with a willingness to travel to other developments to learn/share best practice?
What do you need?
- You will need to become registered with the Care Quality Commission in order to be able to promote high quality management of domiciliary care where required.
- QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care (Adults) or equivalent
- IT competent in Microsoft Outlook
- If successful you will need to complete a DBS check (funded by us)
What can we offer?
We are focused on supporting you to achieve your goals and become the best that you can be. Our
Learning & Development team will work with you to support your career development along the way!
- Company Personal Pension
- Life Assurance
- Fully paid induction
- Funded training & much more …………….
Does this sound like you?
If you've got the experience and are ready for the next step in your career then we'd love to hear from you!
Next Steps: please send your CV to Chloe Norman at Eclypse Recruitment on or call to discuss further.
Alternatively, click APPLY now!
Assisted Living Development Manager, social care, social care, social care, virginia water
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job