Maternity cover role (10 month FTC initially) to support a team of 2 or 3 Investment Professionals. The team are very inclusive/good fun!
- A professional global Private Equity firm. The London office has c.120 employees. There is a good network of EAs (c.20 in London) and they work as a strong team/are very supportive of one another.
- The culture is very respectful, calm and considered.
- Office is based in Mayfair and the company provide food/catering for their employees.
- Training and personal development is encouraged to the support team and discussed in detail in reviews.
- Providing administrative support to a team of 2-3.
- Diary management, travel management and organising/co-ordinating conference calls globally (both internally and externally)
- Expense management
- Maintaining the database and CRM.
- A team player with at least 5 years work experience as an Assistant supporting 2 or more people.
- Confidence, common sense and initiative - ability to find an answer to unfamiliar questions.
- Good communication skills and ability to build positive relationships across the company.
- Knowledge or an interest in Private Equity.
Base salary and a great benefits package.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'