Assistant Window Fitter
Salary: £340 - £360 per week
Are you a Trainee Window Fitter looking for a stable career in a nationwide company fitting windows & doors with the best in the industry?
Our client is currently looking for Assistant Window Fitters to work in their nationwide family run windows & doors repair and replacement business. Their Trainee Window Fitters have been effectively servicing Blue Chip insurance companies since 1986. Due to expansion they are keen to hire Trainee Window Fitters with any experience of assisting in fitting in North East Scotland, working from their satellite Branch, North of Aberdeen.
Experienced required of the Trainee Window Fitter:
- The ideal candidate would already have some experience of assisting fitters in fitting windows, doors and conservatories in uPVC.
- The ideal trainee will be trustworthy and able to work on their own initiative when assisting with windows and doors on site
- Health & Safety conscious
- Driving license is essential.
Benefits of becoming the Trainee Window Fitter:
- Good rates of pay depending upon experience + Overtime
- 28 Holidays a year
- Pension Scheme
- Company Work wear.
This is a FULL TIME PAYE career, NOT temporary contract work.
They have secured long term contracts with major Insurance companies; this ensures they can guarantee work throughout the year, providing job security and reliability.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Assistant Window Fitter then please apply now!