Time Recruitment are looking for an Assistant Warehouse Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to progress to the next stages in their career.
Ideally candidates will have impeccable Customer Service. They will project a positive image to the customer, be polite and courteous at all times. However, they will also be able to demonstrate the ability to handle customer concerns or objections.
Ideal Candidates will possess:
- 5 Years’ Experience Managing a team of more than 5 people - Essential
- FMCG and/or Export Experience more than 2 years- Desirable
- Forklift License - Desirable
o Organise and maintain all warehouse floor aspects of Health and Safety - in detail below (with support of HR)
o Maintain an organised framework for FT Warehouse staff and Agency staff, ensuring enough staff is obtained for each shipment, in advance.
o Maintain quality service by following instructions and adapting to changes in the schedule.
o FMCG experience is essential
o Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Duties will include:
- Support the manager in overseeing Health and safety checks for warehouse.
o All staff must wear PE - Protective equipment and be made aware to report any incidents/ accidents during work hours.
o Review and report incidents - look over any accident reports before handing them to HR to deal.
o Fork lift check and maintenance
o Van check and maintenance
o Cylinder storage check
- Sell brown pallets, Stacking brown pallets
- Checking incoming deliveries and outgoing local deliveries
- Review picklists and ensure shipments are ready for export
- Support manager in organising, labelling and packaging.
- Maintain safety and cleanliness of the warehouses
- Arranging empty pallets to be picked up.
- Ordering stationery for warehouse
o Printing Ink
o Shrink wrap
o Brown tape
o Brown boxes
- Organising and sorting the short dated stock - providing up to date list’s weekly
- Returning delivery notes to accounts
- Arranging Bin Collection (Biffa)
- Arranging mechanic for break downs of Fork lifts (Hire Mech) or Vans (Neil )
- Arranging tax discs for Vans
Successful candidates will be paid a salary ranging between £23,000 to £26,000. The position will be full time: Monday to Friday 9:00am till 5:00pm and alternate Saturdays 9:00 to 5:00pm
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an established company and is not to be missed.
Please call the office or send in your CV as soon as possible.
- Forklift Operator
- Warehouse Management
- Management experience
- Export Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job