Description of position
We are seeking an Assistant Venue Manager, to assist in overseeing the operation of a busy venues. You will be required to assist in ensuring the overall success and smooth running of the venue by maintaining high standards of customer service and team member effectiveness.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
Building Guest Relationships
- Ensure that our guest experience is the best that it can be in your venue and also by supporting other venues that may need it.
- Ensure the venue is fit for purpose at all times. Manage and Support Venue Manager in reviewing and management of TI, mystery shopper and social media reports to understand trends, areas for opportunity and action.
- Ensure our standards and expectations are adhered to at all times- service, cleaning, grooming.
- Gaining feedback from guests on the services and facilities provided within the Venues
- Responding to guest queries and feedback to the interest of the guest and the business
- Dealing effectively and efficiently with any guest queries or concerns following the company guidelines/best practice
- Ensuring that all guests are served correctly, quickly and in a pleasant manner that exceeds expectations
- Responsible for the opening/closing of the venue whilst adhering to company procedures
- Rostering - Support the Venue Manager to ensure that the roster is published in line with company expectations and continuously work towards multi-skilling our team.
- Team Welfare & Wellbeing - Support the Venue Manager with regards to implementing, managing and reviewing processes for ensuring that our team are as fulfilled, healthy and supported as they can be whilst at work. Ensure that our team know what happens if and when they need support.
- Lead, train, coach & motivate all team members and role modelling appropriate behaviours.
- Adhere to all Health, Safety and Food Safety regulations and company policies
- Deputise in the absence of the Venue Manager
The ideal candidate should have
- Experience in a similar role, within a food & beverage environment
- Have effective team management skills including, leading by example.
- A good working knowledge of Health & Safety
- Be innovative and imaginative
- Strong communication skills
This role offers a good salary, excellent benefits and on going training and a yearly bonus up to 10%
This role is advertised by USP Recruitment Services Ltd who operate as an Employment Agency. Due to the high volume of applications received we are not able to reply to each one personally but thank you for your interest in this role. Should you not hear from us within five working days it is likely on this occasion your application has not been successful
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job