Assistant Urban Designer - Wokingham
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000
Our client, a growing independent planning, design and architectural consultancy are urgently looking to appoint an Assistant Urban Designer to join their established team near Wokingham. The successful Assistant Urban Designer will be working alongside Senior members of staff to deliver a variety of planning and design services to their clients in the residential, education and healthcare sectors.
For this role candidates are sought with:
- A relevant town planning/ related degree and ideally a further MSc
- An ambition to purse Chartered Planner status
- A minimum of two years planning / urban design
- A full UK drivers licence
- Researching into the policy context - local and national - as it pertains to the design of each residential development
- Liaising with clients to understand their overarching requirements and aspirations
- Assisting with the preparation of pre-application submissions
- Assisting with the evolution of the scheme as it is being prepared for a Planning Application
- Preparing Design and Access Statement
- Preparing relevant supporting documentation
- Joining an established company with excellent career progression opportunities
- Competitive starting salary and benefits package
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the town planning sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on or email your CV to and we will get back to you.
- Town Planner
- Town Planning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'