The Rank Group is growing rapidly within both our Venues and Digital businesses. If you’re not sure who we are, you may be more familiar with us through our iconic brands; Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casino. We have most recently acquired Stride Gaming, which, together with our existing Digital business, forms Rank Interactive. We employ circa 8,000 people globally, with our UK office functions being located in Maidenhead (Head Office), Sheffield (Customer Solutions Hub), London (Digital) and a further office in Gibraltar, which is home to our existing Rank Digital function. We are evolving as a business and are adding some exciting new brands and concepts to our venues and digital offering. By joining an office-based or operational function with us, you’ll instantly be part of a high-performing and inclusive culture, which works closely to support our Customer-facing teams.
- Assist with the preparation of all contracts, using external consultants as and when required.
- Liaise with all relevant departments during the preparation of contracts, including but not limited to the Legal Department and Purchasing Department.
- Assist with identifying and establishing the need for new facilities contracts, clearly showing the financial and operational impacts.
- Prepare all tender packages/tender analysis.
- Review and approve all facilities quotations resulting from service visits, including but not limited to, fire alarms, emergency lighting, water hygiene, insurance visits
- Set up and review weekly budget reports, using information gathered through the week on the online system, for both operating companies (including specific reports for departments such as F&B, Security, etc). To be issued to all interested parties.
- Set up quarterly and annual facilities reports, using information gathered through the online system, for both operating companies. To be issued to the UK Facilities Manager for review.
- Attend contractor review meetings along with the UK Facilities Manager and assist with contractor selection.
- Carry out research into alternative contractors/ways of working available in the industry using external consultants as and when required.
- Assist clubs with escalated emergency/urgent issues.
- Provide feedback to the UK Facilities Manager regarding day to day dealings with existing maintenance contractors/consultants.
- Liaising with internal and external contacts across the Rank Group.
- Liaising with facilities contractors/consultants.
- Assist the department with energy, legionella and asbestos management.
- Assist the UK Facilities Manager in maintaining the properties at a level appropriate to their required operational use and to comply with all current statutory legislation.
- Assist the UK Facilities Manager with the implementation of a rolling five year Planned Maintenance Programme and advise on maintenance priorities.
- Keep up to date with current and emerging legislation and ensure compliance regarding legal, health and safety, licensing, planning etc.
- Manage own personal development.
- Understanding of facilities and maintenance and budgetary controls.
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Understanding and experience of hard services
- Understanding and experience of corporate facilities management
- Must be able to travel nationally to our offices and retail venues
Come and follow us over on LinkedIn!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'