Coventry City Centre
Salary - £31,611 per annum
We are currently looking for a bright, determined individual looking for a next step in their career, to join our Treasury department and support the development of the treasury function, staff and processes while ensuring that robust financial controls are adhered to.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To manage the treasury team on a day to day basis and support the Treasury Manager to effectively manage the cash flows, banking arrangements, investments, borrowing activity and foreign exchange transactions and to support with successful identification and management of risk related to the above activities.
- Monitor the cash flows and make recommendations for investments and redemption in coordination with the Treasury Manager.
- Manage the cash and investment balances of subsidiary companies on a daily basis ensuring that surplus cash is actively invested.
- Provide or support the Treasury Manager with the production of management reports, including but not limited to the daily balances reports, weekly investment balance reports, performance v benchmark, quarterly and annual reports to the Board of Governors, liquidity profiles and subsidiary interest reports.
- Create and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders including banks, building societies, brokers and investment managers to support day to day operation.
- Manage the administration of the Treasury function including the opening and closing of bank accounts, keeping documentation up-to-date, management of the investments coding on the general ledger and ensuring completeness, accuracy and timeliness of postings to the general ledger.
- Full or part qualified accountant. ACT would be advantageous.
- Substantial experience of working within the treasury function.
- Proven experience of effectively managing and leading a team.
- Proven ability to collate and analyse data to produce high level management reports.
- Demonstrable ability to develop and maintain relationships with external stakeholders such as banks, building societies, brokers and investment managers.
- Knowledge and experience of financial guidelines related to treasury and cash management.
- High expertise in Microsoft packages especially Excel.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of financial sector.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job