Assistant Treasury Manager - PART TIME
How would you like to work for a globally recognised investment business?
Are you a Senior Analyst looking to step up into people management?
I am pleased to be assisting this world leader in their search for an experienced Treasury Specialist to work as a front office Assistant Manager within this rapidly growing business.
As an Assistant Manager you will be responsible for supporting the Front Office Manager, helping to maximise the margin income generated by the balances managed by the firm, including oversight deposits, term deposits and money market funds whilst also managing a small team of Analysts.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Ensuring the cash management requirements are met and drafting proposals to maximise margin income
- Ensuring that the high volume of FX transactions are managed in a controlled and accurate manner; ensuring that the process continues to evolve as business and regulatory requirements evolve
- Working closely with Middle Office to ensure that the controls frameworks regarding cash management are robust and adhered to
- Acquiring a strong understanding of the cash flows associated with the products
- Providing training and support to Senior Analysts and establish performance objectives for them, as well as conducting performance reviews
- Ensuring regulatory compliance by implementing and enforcing operations workflow and impact
Treasury and cash management experience is paramount for this role, as is excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills. Ideally you will possess some people management expertise although senior analysts who want to step up will also be considered favourably.
You will be innovative, have the capacity to drive change and possess strong analytical abilities.
AMCT qualified individuals will be preferred although not essential if you have the relevant experience.
Candidates who seek PART TIME work are also very much welcome to apply!!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'