Sanctuary Group is one of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and community services. With around 12,000 employees, we maintain a culture where diversity is valued and talent is nurtured and rewarded.
Assistant Treasury Analyst
£25,975 per annum (rising to £28,146 after 12 months, subject to satisfactory performance)
35 hours per week
Why work for us?
Sanctuary Group is one of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and community services. We provide a diverse range of services across a group structure including general rented, sheltered, supported accommodation, student and key worker accommodation and care homes. With more than 12,000 employees, we maintain a culture where diversity is valued and talent is nurtured and rewarded.
Our strength as an organisation lies in the quality of our people and we are always looking for individuals with fresh ideas to join us - people who share our commercial mind-set and who are committed to providing excellent customer service. Our philosophy is to attract and retain quality individuals, nurture and develop them and in doing so, inspire and motivate them.
We are looking for a proactive individual with a keen eye for detail to join our Treasury Team and provide an efficient and comprehensive finance support service. The Treasury team are responsible for managing the Group’s funding arrangements and ensuring the Group has sufficient liquidity to meet its obligations. This is an exciting role as you will be given the opportunity to work with key stakeholders and learn about potential new developments to help Sanctuary to meet its target of delivering over 30,000 homes by 2027 and the impact it has on the Treasury function.
The role of Assistant Treasury Analyst will include –
- Reviewing investment appraisals and ensuring that they are financially viable
- Reviewing sales data forecasts and actuals and monitoring regulatory information
- Supporting the reporting function in the Treasury team and providing accurate and timely financial information and reports
Skills and experiences –
- This role would suit someone who is keen to learn and be proactively involved with the team
- Strong Excel skills – knowledge of pivot tables and vlookups
- Knowledge of investment appraisals would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills with the ability to connect and engage with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to challenge when required
- Attention to detail, good time management, good team worker, able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Good computer skills and experience of using Outlook, Word, and SAP
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- A pension scheme, with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- 25 days leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus public holidays
- Life assurance
- Health & well-being plans
- Discounted products & services
- Personal advice and counselling
- Family-friendly arrangements
Tax efficient savings through our Cycle to Work scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
To view the job profile please click here
Closing Date: 12 March 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
Sanctuary Group is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job