Assistant Transport Manager
An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Transport Manager within a leading plant hire and haulage company based in the Northern Home Counties. This is a permanent position and is offering up to £40,000 for the right candidate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Transport Manager to plan and distribute work
- Liaising with customers on a daily basis to ensure delivery standards are met
- Managing the logistics of plant hire equipment
- Overseeing all departments administration is completed, checked and filed
- Ensuring all outsourced transport is cost effective
- Improving vehicle efficiency
- Scheduling work for the following day
The successful candidate will have:
- A background in the Construction industry
- Knowledge of tachograph compliance
- A CPC qualification
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience within the Transport and Haulage industry and you must have excellent communication skills when dealing with both drivers and customers.
To apply for this role contact Ben Paine or Dan Brennan at Venn Group on or alternatively send a copy of your updated CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
- Plant Hire
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'