Assistant/Trainee Quality Engineer (Engineering)
£31,000 - £37,000 DOE + 25 days holiday + Training + pension
Are you an experienced Quality Engineer from an engineering background looking to join a Tier 1 component supplier for OEMs supplying some of the most prestigious names in the market such as Rolls Royce?
On offer is an opportunity for a Quality Engineer which would suit an enthusiastic individual demonstrating an Engineering and Quality background with the ability to Inspect machined components using Manual and Automated techniques.
You will implement effective inspection control and certification plans, driving daily quality monitoring, reporting towards zero defects across all processes.
This is an exciting position demanding an enterprising person that can work in an ordered and methodical manner whilst also being able to excite others on the improvement path.
- Implementation and management of inspection and certification control plans.
- CMM programming in support of NPI activity and in process components.
- PPAP and FAIRs
- In process production part approval using visual and dimensional inspection
- Final inspection of completed components or assemblies including signoff.
- Manufacturing support to the production areas with reference to quality issues.
- Ensuring procedures implemented or updated where appropriate.
- Measurement systems evaluation.
- Accomplishment of shop floor product sample and process audits to recognised schedule.
- Process capability study, monitoring, and reporting.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Quality Engineering experience, including PPAP and FAIRs
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress their career and to work with a reputable organisation supplying into the aerospace industry
Quality Control Engineer, Quality Engineer, Quality Engineer Bristol, Aerospace Quality Engineer, PPAP, FAIRs
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Quality Engineer
- Quality Control Engineer
- Quality Engineer Bristol
- Aerospace Quality Engineer
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'