My client is an independent provider of outsourced corporate services with offices in Europe and beyond and now they have a great opportunity for an Assistant Trainee Company Secretary to join their team, based in London.
In this role, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical, secretarial and legal support to the Corporate and Legal Department;
- Assisting with the incorporation, dissolution and the administration of Companies in various jurisdictions;
- Drafting board minutes and shareholder resolutions;
- Liaising with other professional advisers such as accountants and notaries;
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries;
- Assisting with the maintenance and updating of the Corporate and Legal Department’s know-how and development of best practice.
- Assisting with the management of relevant Ad Hoc projects
So, if you are an aspiring Company Secretary who is keen on undertaking the ICSA professional exams or you have already undertaken these, this is a fantastic opportunity to kick-start your CoSec career!
Please apply for this role in London soon to avoid missing out.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'