Assistant Tour Consultant 3 Month FTC
An exciting opportunity has become available to join a well-established and growing company based in Hertford. Working as part of a small, experienced and dynamic team, you will be responsible for maximising the sales of travel events and projects across the UK and overseas.
Travel Consultant - Job Overview
As a Travel Consultant your duties will include;
- Maximise all potential sales opportunities
- Develop key accounts by building strong customer relationships
- Proactively grow customer based in assigned territory
- Provide quotations and ensure that they are followed up if required
- Provide travel documentation to customers in a timely manner
- Up-selling any additional optional extras where possible to maximise profit
- Maintain a good up-to-date knowledge of travel destinations and key attractions
- Build good working relationships with external suppliers
- Exceed expectations to clients and actively seek customer feedback
Travel Consultant - Skills & Experience Required
- A professional manner and attitude to work
- Experience of working within a sales based environment where targets have to be met
- Ability to negotiate on costings
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A strong ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A passion for travel
Travel Consultant – Benefits Offered
- £17,000 per annum plus quarterly bonuses
- 20 days holiday, rising with service
- Opportunities to travel throughout the UK and overseas to develop travel knowledge
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'