Clacton based boiler specialist currently looking for an experienced full time Assistant to Technical Manager.
The exciting role of Assistant to technical manager involves looking at many diffrent aspects within the office and on-site enviroment. The candidate will be involved in design from initial quotation phase right the way through manufacting, to completion of projects, after sales service and technical support.
As part of the strong forward-thinking technical team, the candidate will help provide/work and research on range of mechanical, electrical and technical information details for colleagues and clients alike.
Work will take place on a vast array of projects in multiple industries, all over the UK and internationally.
Responsibilities and duties:
Candidate should demonstrate and be competent in a variety of fields.
- Must be computer literate, specifically with good knowledge and understanding of MS office. Ideally a background in drawing aspect i.e CAD based program is desirable
- Must be mathematically competent with a good understanding of equations, measurements and conversions
- Must posses excellent communication and inter-personal skills both with colleagues and be comfortable talking to client on the phone via e-mail
- Must be conscientious, hardworking and punctual
- Should possess an Interest in egineering, with a background in Mechanical and/or electrical engineering useful
- Should demonstrate a keenness a willingnesss to learn new things and acquire new skills
- Should be comfortable working with a Stron teamwork emphasis
- Health and safety related issues and control knowledge
- Some experience of planning works and meeting deadlines within industry
- Should ideally have some experience of looking at costings and pricings
- Perfect if candidate will have some knowledge of steam or hot water systems and Boilers
- Education level
- Vocational Qualifications & Certifications
- Specific skills
- Personal characteristics
- Full driving licence
- Physical abilities
Please get in touch with Ambitions!
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'