We have such an exciting opportunity to work for a high end boutique company in their fantastic Mayfair office.
Reporting into the Head of Research this fantastic role is broken into two parts. Providing full administrative support to the wider research team the successful candidate will also undertake desk based research and will be interested in researching a broad range of business-related topics.
We are looking for a bright, confident and ambitious graduate who is super organised, diligent and flexible who is able to change workload and priorities in order to meet the needs of the team.
Key duties include:
- Research Support:
- Supporting the research team in the delivery of assignments including research across a broad range of sectors and disciplines;
- Assisting in the research and presentation of market mapping exercises;
- Conducting research ahead of new business meetings.
- Maintenance of the company database in-line with company process and policy;
- Assisting in the timely reply of general company correspondence
- Arranging meetings for the Head of Research and Research Team
- Administration of the company website.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a hugely successful and friendly company. The hours are 9-5.30pm and the salary is £25-£26K. There are 25 days holiday (closed over the Christmas period), private health, pension, and enrolment into an annual, bonus scheme.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job