EMSTAR is a small, friendly, dynamic company; we are the largest provider of qualified Trainers to the Emergency Services throughout the UK. We are seeking to appoint a new team member based at our Head Office in Stratford. The position will be integral to expanding our operations and the successful applicant will be:
- Able to demonstrate a professional telephone manner, build relationships and utilise our database of clients to grow the business.
- Able to undertake basic bookkeeping duties using Kashflow (training will be given).
- Computer literate using Office 365 applications, ideally with some experience of maintaining an online company profile.
- Keen to take responsibility for individual projects and work independently to ensure a successful outcome.
- An able researcher with an eye for detail.
- Happy to work in a small team.
This is a full-time position, however part time with flexible working hours will be considered for the right candidate.
If you are looking for a varied, challenging role in a forward-thinking, expanding company send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to Adam today.
- Microsoft Office
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job