Our client owns a chain of noodle bars with over 50 sites across the UK. They are looking for an assistant to the Operations Director.
Hours - 9am - 5.30pm
Monday - Friday
Location: Head Office, London, NW11
- Act as the central point of contact for telephone, email and postal enquiries. ?
- Meeting and administration (setting meeting dates, collating and issuing agendas). ?
- Telephone communication with both shop staff and shopping centres
- Provide the day-to-day administration for the office (drafting letters, ordering all office ?supplies...). ?
- Provide some PA and secretarial support to the Director and senior team
- Deal with all services, including utilities, supplies, repairs and security for all sites. ?
- Liaise and negotiate with external suppliers - including equipment lease agreements, ?insurance renewal and regular office checks (PAT, fire safety, boiler maintenance...) ?
- A minimum of one years’ experience in a general office environment. ?
- Exceptional organisation, planning and administration skills. ?
- Highly computer literate: confident and proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ?Outlook, internet and data entry. ?
- Self-motivated, punctual, reliable, able to maintain confidentiality. ?
- Excellent written and spoken (face to face and phone) communication skills.
- Excellent numeracy skills. ?
- Ability to show initiative in developing the role and to work with minimal supervision. ?
- Able to manage a varied workload, balancing scheduled tasks with requests for ?assistance from the team, which may have short deadlines.?
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job