(Temporary potentially leading to Permanent)
A prestigious Oxford College, is seeking to find an experienced part-time Office Assistant (OA) to work alongside the full time Executive Assistant (EA):
The OA will be responsible for:
- Copy typing correspondence from hand written notes
- Routine office duties, with particular responsibility for filing, archiving, and disposing of unwanted documents.
- General administrative duties, including opening and dealing with post.
- Assisting the EA with keeping diary up to date.
- Support the EA with dealing with the logistics of holding an event including briefing support staff
- Proactively ensuring that files (paper and electronic) are maintained in an accurate and timely manner plus retrieve documents from the archives.
Personal Specifications: (Essential)
- Excellent computer skills; including Outlook, Word and Excel competence (will be tested)
- Excellent typing skills; capable of secretarial work when required
- Excellent attention to detail: able to manage an accurate record keeping system
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to remain confidential at all times.
- Ability to interact with a variety of staff and visitors.
- Flexible attitude to duties, and ability to cooperate with other staff members.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and co-ordinate detailed work in a very busy environment
- Good punctuality and timekeeping.
- A commitment to sharing, communicating plus giving and receiving work.
You will need to be available to start as soon as possible.
20 - 25 hours per week, with excellent benefits
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted and that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Written Correspondence
- Exceptional People Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job