A responsible and enthusiastic person is needed for a full-time position, to cover the role of the Assistant to a Corporate Consultant in our City based office, starting immediately. You will be working in a small office; therefore, an easy-going attitude will fit in best. The role may provide opportunity for carrier growth to the right candidate.
A successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- Strong command of spoken and written English;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to deal with clients;
- Great attention to details and ability to work accurately under pressure;
- Advance computer skills;
- Ability to follow instructions but work independently and desire to take on more responsibilities as the role evolves;
- Experience in handling corporate documents, AML/KYC procedures and knowledge of the Russian language are an advantage.
This position will involve but not limited to the following duties:
- Providing assistance and support to a corporate consultant;
- Working with template documents for corporate events: incorporation, dissolution, changes in corporate structures in various jurisdictions;
- Communication with clients concerning the progress of their orders, monitoring and controlling the execution of the same;
- Communication with counterparties, foreign agents and service providers;
- KYC assistance: sorting, reviewing due diligence documents, entering and reviewing required data in proprietary software;
- Administrative functions: scanning, preparing courier shipments.
Starting salary £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
Working Hours 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday
Holidays of 24 working days a year plus bank holidays
One year rolling contract
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job