Our Client, a long-time established booking agency is looking to recruit an assistant to help with bookings within the dance arena
Responsibilities of role:
- Managing, planning and overseeing intensive diary schedules both in the UK and Internationally. Including travel arrangements.
- Liaising with artist and their management as well as creating their performance itineraries, ensuring all requirement are met.
- Overseeing and managing shows booked by the agent from creation to completion.
- Chasing and managing show payments, tax deductions, issuing contracts, invoice from artist/ management VAT etc.
- Updating central company database records, diary and reporting on ticket sales where necessary.
- Obtaining tax documents to reduce performance tax in certain territories (A1’s, TAJA forms) and VAT numbers from promoters where applicable.
- Raising and overseeing Visa application and work permits for artist within the UK.
- Updating company’s website with any new information when required.
- Answering telephone enquiries, and occasional reception cover.
Skills and experience preferred:
- Proven experience organising artist travel, booking flights and working with travel agents
- Experience issuing and checking live performance artist contracts
- Must have experience chasing payments and possess an understanding of performance tax/VAT.
- Excellent at organising and planning skills.
- Self-motivated with a pro-active attitude
- Experienced in diary management especially regards to travel.
- Understanding about invoicing, tax and VAT processes
- Passionate about and some experience within the music industry ideally live music.
- MAC and Microsoft proficient such as Excel, Word, Google and Dropbox
- Diary Management
- Processing Invoices
- Live Events
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'