Assistant Terrorism Underwriter
An Insurance Company based in the City of London is currently seeking an Underwriter for their growing Terrorism Team.
The main purpose of this role will be:
- To work in conjunction with the Senior Underwriter in all aspects of the underwriting process including the underwriting of new and renewal business
- To be involved in the development of the portfolio
- To help develop and manage other members of the team
To be considered you will have:
- Gained experience as a Box or Underwriting Assistant and have the interest in developing your experience and knowledge base further
- Be educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- A proactive and dedicated approach
This is the ideal role for an individual looking to take a progressive step in their career where hard work is most certainly rewarded.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"