The business has flourished in recent years and we are currently in the midst of the most successful period in the history of the Lancashire partnership and are currently the number one Education team within the Reed Network.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic and passionate sales team that makes a difference in the local Education sector.
As an Assistant Temporaries Consultant your role is pivotal in the smooth running and delivery of the service.
The aim of the role is to support the Consultants to develop the business by carrying out the following duties:
• Creating and chasing timesheet authorisations
• Liaising with candidates regarding suitable bookings
• Assisting Consultants to collate information/process information
• Sourcing candidates for Consultants
• Dealing with ad hoc administration
• Preparing candidates for registration
• Attending client visits with Consultants, therefore the need to drive is essential
The duties and responsibilities will be discussed in full at interview stage.
• Organised and structured
• Forward thinking and proactive
• Adaptable and flexible
• Personable and friendly
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Enjoy administrative work
• Enjoys providing a service and use of the telephone
• Sense of humour
The ideal candidate will have a passion for working in a Sales environment and supporting a sales team. An understanding or experience in a recruitment role or Education would be highly advantageous but not essential.
We offer an excellent basic salary along with the opportunity to earn bonus on a period by period basis. 25 days holiday along with all Bank holidays is also offered.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely successful team that enjoy work.
Do you want to make a difference in the local Education market? Do you want to come to work and enjoy it? Are you hungry for success? If so please apply now attaching your most recent CV to email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"