Assistant Technical Services Manager
Are you looking to kick forward in your career working within a Main Contractor? Are you wanting to learn more about the process on the client side? I currently have a role available for an Assistant Technical Services Manager to work closely with an experienced TSM split over 2/3 projects.
Initially the role will focus on building your experience for your weaker bias, whether that's the Mechanical or Electrical side. You will work closely under a Senior TSM building towards progression into a full TSM role.
- Coordinating the installation of mechanical and electrical services
- Helping oversee the project from design through to commissioning and handover
- Assisting with the management of the M&E contractors on site
- Looking after the M&E and engineering systems
- Liaising with architects and attending client meetings
- Ensure projects delivery and budget
- Experience working on M&E install projects
- Experience in a management role, either Supervisor or Manager is essential.
Location: Central London
Salary: £45,000-£55,000 basic + package (Negotiable based on experience)
If you are interested in this role, send your CV to Ollie Ballard at Randstad CPE or contact me directly on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- main contractor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"