Assistant Technical Administrator (Part Time)
Are you an eagle-eyed administrator from a technical background? Do you have what it takes to become a behind-the-scenes hero and help a quality-driven business to make pasties to be proud of? If so, read on.
With a rich Cornish heritage, our client produces high quality pastry products that are enjoyed and loved by thousands across the UK. They are now looking for an Assistant Technical Administrator to join their team on a part time basis.
Fostering a welcoming and team-oriented environment, our client offers the chance to build on your skill-set and play a key role in their day-to-day operations.
As the Assistant Technical Administrator, you will help to administer and maintain the technical database used by our client’s Bodmin and Redruth sites.
Supporting the Technical Administrator, you will maintain, review and file QMS (Quality Management System) paperwork.
Your other duties will involve:
- Maintaining the archive process for all technical paperwork (nothing will go walkabout on your watch)
- Supporting the creation and maintenance of the supplier approval database
- Maintaining the raw materials specification database (ensuring that the right stuff goes into our client’s pasties)
- Building your understanding of our client’s recall and traceability systems
- Processing the issuing of technical equipment
Interested? To join our client’s friendly team, you’ll need:
- Proven administration skills
- Experience of working in a technical environment
- A high level of IT literacy
Friendly and customer-focused, as an Assistant Technical Administrator, you’ll have great written and verbal communication skills. You’ll also have a fantastic eye for detail and superb time-management abilities.
This is a part time role, working Monday - Friday, five hours a day (how these five hours fall in the day is flexible).
To apply for the role of Assistant Technical Administrator, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Assistant Technical Administrator, Administrator, Technical Administrator, Data Entry Clerk, Admin Clerk, Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, Admin, Administration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job