Aurora Resourcing is currently looking to recruit a Qualified Social Workerfor an Adults Locality Team in Surrey. This is a permanent position and an excellent opportunity for an experienced Social Worker looking for a fresh challenge.
- Hold current HCPC registration and must have experience of managing and supervising social workers
- Senior Social Worker or Social Work Manager with experience within adults services, with experience working in a similar team
Financial & Application Details:
A competitive salary starting from £33,500 per annum, with the ability to progress further through appraisals etc. Plus many benefits such as a good pension scheme, relocation packages available and a generous amount of annual leave.
- Attend a full induction where you will undertake all the mandatory training you will require.
- This will include classroom training, e-learning and a range of work place shadowing opportunities.
- Receive an annual appraisal along with regular supervision sessions
- Have access to a wide range of training opportunities to help you develop yourself within the role
- Have access to a wide range of attractive benefits including childcare vouchers, access to help with travel and car cost, paid HCPC registration and much more.
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert or the Aurora Resourcing website, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please call Rebecca in confidence.
Please check out the Aurora Resourcing Website for further opportunities: www.auroraresourcing.co.uk
Aurora Resourcing are an equal opportunities and equality recruitment agency
- Local Authorities
- Local Authority
- Social Care
- Social Work
- Adult Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job