Assistant Team Managers - Locality Team- Surrey
Aurora Resourcing are currently looking to recruitan Assistant Team Manager for the Locality Team in Surrey. This is a permanent position and an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Social Worker or an Assistant Team Manager looking for a fresh challenge.
The Role and Requirements
- We are looking for an Assistant Team Manager who will be able to demonstrate a high level of understanding and commitment to the personalisation and health and social care agenda.
- You will be able to demonstrate an applied knowledge of Adult Social Care legislation including the Mental Capacity Act and the NHS Continuing Healthcare National Framework.
- You will be an excellent communicator and demonstrate the skills and ability to manage and support the day to day running of a busy, dynamic team effectively prioritising daily challenges and expectations.
- You will be confident in making sound decisions that respond flexibly and quickly to changing needs that arise in a high pressure locality team environment.
- You will be able to develop effective partnership relationships with individuals, carers and families and positive relationships with professional health staff both within and outside the locality team.
- Hold current HCPC registration and must have experience of managing and supervising social workers
- Senior Social Worker or Social Work Manager with experience within adults services, with experience working in a similar team
Financial & Application Details
A competitive salary starting from £44,229 per annum, with the ability to progress further through appraisals etc. Plus many benefits such as a good pension scheme, relocation packages available and a generous amount of annual leave.
- Attend a full induction where you will undertake all the mandatory training you will require.
- This will include classroom training, e-learning and a range of work place shadowing opportunities.
- Receive an annual appraisal along with regular supervision sessions
- Have access to a wide range of training opportunities to help you develop yourself within the role
- Have access to a wide range of attractive benefits including childcare vouchers, access to help with travel and car cost, paid HCPC registration and much more.
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert or the Aurora Resourcing website, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please call Li Li in confidence.
Please check out the Aurora Resourcing Website for further opportunities: www.auroraresourcing.co.uk
Aurora Resourcing are an equal opportunities and equality recruitment agency
- Local Authorities
- Local Authority
- Social Care
- Social Work
- Adult Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job