Our regional Supply Chain Department is looking to recruit a pro-active and enthusiastic Assistant Team Manager to join their new and progressive regional team. This Department is responsible for the effective flow of stock to ensure a full and fresh supply of goods to all of our stores. This is an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic person who is highly organised with a pragmatic approach to join a team that is a vital link in the Lidl supply chain.
What will you do?
- Supervising the Store Order Support team
- Undertaking key analysis of store orders on the fresh and promotional range
- Analysing product and write-off data to identify issues and provide solutions to increase availability and drive down write-offs
- Generating and optimising baking plans and stock order sheets for stores
- Managing and allocating stock
- General office management and ad hoc tasks
What will you need?
- Ideally educated to degree level or possess equivalent experience
- Be experienced in an office based supervisory/ management position
- Possess strong PC skills with advanced
- knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Be meticulous and diligent with tireless attention to detail
- Be analytically minded, solutions focussed and have a genuine like for working with figures
- Be a strong multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
- Be an excellent communicator with exceptional organisation skills
- German language skills would be advantageous
What do we offer?
- Starting from £32,480 with the ability to earn up to £40,600 (*dependent on experience)
- 10% London Weighting benefit (non contractual) for employees working within the M25
- 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays), rising to 35 days after 2 years
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'