SocialWork 2000 are looking for an experienced Assistant Team Manager to join a 0-25, Children with a Disability based in Hounslow, Greater London.
- To ensure good outcomes for children and young adults in Need, subject to Child Protection Plans, LAC and/or Leaving Care, receiving a service under the National Eligibility Criteria or require safeguarding as adults through the delivery of timely, high quality social work services.
- Provide effective day to day management and support to Social Workers and Child in Need workers including the provision of reflective supervision, direction, guidance and decision making in complex cases.
- Ensure the highest standards of social work practice are provided to children and young adults, through the implementation of Hounslow’s policies and
- To be a visible member of the Management Team and to contribute to the strategic policy and procedural developments within their Team and the wider Children, Housing and Adults Service Directorate.
- To support the Team Manager in ensuring the highest professional standards of practice are evidenced through rigorous quality assurance processes in line with statutory guidelines.
- Responsible for the day to day management of up to 6 Social Workers or Child in Need workers.
- To ensure services are provided within set budgets and provide value for money.
- 4 years post qualifying experience
- Management experience
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Car driver
- Pay rate: tbc
- In-house payroll company that prides itself on paying our locums on time
- Your own dedicated consultant who will support you in finding a suitable role
- DBS application
- We offer a £200 refer a friend/colleague bonus *
- Social Work
- Young Adults
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job