People are at the heart of everything we do, so looking after them is important to us. Our Personnel team support the employee lifecycle, from hire to retire.
Supported by a great team, you'll manage all the recruitment and personnel needs of your region. You'll help supervise applications, recruitment data, correspondence, interviews and more, in a fast-paced office where communication is key. With new people joining our business every day, there are always plenty of fresh challenges to keep you on your toes. Ready to make a difference? We're ready for you.
What will you do?
- Lead the regional Personnel team
- Manage the regional recruitment process and training database
- Be the first point of contact for external recruitment
- Co-ordinate interviews, issue induction packs and uniforms to new starters at stores
- Deal with visas and other personnel paperwork
- Act as regional contact for Payroll, answering all queries as needed
What will you need?
- A confident communication style and exceptional literacy
- Computer skills including Word and Excel
- A knack for multi-tasking, to prioritise conflicting deadlines
- An eye for detail and lots of initiative
- The courage to step outside your comfort zone
What do we offer?
You'll be well rewarded as a key player in the Lidl team. As well as becoming part of a strong, fast-growing business, you'll get great training and real opportunities to build your career. On top of your competitive salary, starting from £26,390 with the ability to earn up to £33,500 (*dependent on experience), you'll enjoy 30 days' holiday, a pension, plus discounts on all Lidl products and on a range of holidays, days out, cinema tickets and plenty more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job