Assistant Team Manager - Personnel Administration - full-time - New Doncaster Warehouse
People are at the heart of everything we do, so looking after them is important to us. Our Personnel team support the employee lifecycle, from hire to retire.
Supported by a great team, you'll manage all the recruitment and personnel needs of your region. You'll help supervise applications, recruitment data, correspondence, interviews and more, in a fast-paced office where communication is key. With new people joining our business every day, there are always plenty of fresh challenges to keep you on your toes. Ready to make a difference? We're ready for you.
What will you do?
- Lead the regional Personnel team
- Manage the regional recruitment process and training database
- Be the first point of contact for external recruitment
- Co-ordinate interviews, issue induction packs and uniforms to new starters at stores
- Deal with visas and other personnel paperwork
- Act as regional contact for Payroll, answering all queries as needed
What will you need?
- A confident communication style and exceptional literacy
- Computer skills including Word and Excel
- A knack for multi-tasking, to prioritise conflicting deadlines
- An eye for detail and lots of initiative
- The courage to step outside your comfort zone
What do we offer?
You'll be well rewarded as a key player in the Lidl team. As well as becoming part of a strong, fast-growing business, you'll get great training and real opportunities to build your career. On top of your competitive salary, starting from £26,390 with the ability to earn up to £33,500 (*dependent on experience), you'll enjoy 30 days' holiday, a pension, plus discounts on all Lidl products and on a range of holidays, days out, cinema tickets and plenty more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job