A strong maintenance team is vital for the performance of our Regional Distribution Centre, responsible for all of the equipment, machinery, fixtures, fittings and the general management of the facility. Championing health & safety and safe working practices, this team of dedicated professionals leads by example. As you manage a team of operatives and engineers our structured training program will give you confidence from day One as we develop your existing management skills so you can make your mark on our business.
What will you do?
- Assisting the Maintenance Manager with management and record keeping
- Manage service schedules for equipment
- Maintain service records
- Address issues or breakdowns promptly and efficiently
- Manage planned preventative maintenance schedules
- Control costs
- Manage on-site contractors
- Control and develop good working practices
What will you need?
- Either C&G levels 1 & 2 or experienced in a large maintenance environment
- Experienced with mechanical equipment
- Calm, proactive and highly professional
- A confident decision maker with strong leadership
- Inspiring and motivating
- Exceptional organisation with strong communication skills
- A strong multi-tasker able to prioritise
- Familiar with Legionella Control
- Flexible to working evenings, weekends and nightshifts
What do we offer?
- £24,360 - £32,480 per annum (subject to experience)
- 10% London Weighting benefit (non contractual) for employees working within the M25
- 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays), rising to 35 days after 2 years
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job