With an expanding product range flowing in and out of our warehouses, it’s essential that stock is received, stored and delivered on time and in excellent condition to our stores.
That’s where you come in. As a natural leader who thrives under pressure, you will lead, train and motivate your team to meet strict deadlines, maximise productivity and guarantee our high standards of quality. In return we plan to build on your proven experience, supporting your ongoing development and progression at this exciting time of growth for Lidl UK.
If your natural confidence and analytical skills leave you standing out from the crowd, we look forward to hearing from you.
What will you do?
- Leading a team of Warehouse Operatives in either the Goods In, Selection or Transport department
- Ensuring the team receive, store, pack and transport stock in the optimum conditions to ensure the highest quality
- Supporting and motivating the team to work proactively to meet strict deadlines
- Supporting the Head of Logistics in all areas of warehouse operations
- Organising and carrying out warehouse inventories
- Providing training and development for your team
- Encouraging a pro-active approach to Health & Safety
- Continually developing working practices to increase levels of productivity
What will you need?
- Proven experience within a warehouse management role
- Plenty of drive and ambition with an appetite for challenge
- The ability to multi-task, with strong organisational and communication skills
- A hands-on, results-oriented approach
- The determination to deliver on time, every time
- A talent for managing people and controlling costs
- The ability to motivate and inspire others
What do we offer?
- £35,150 - £47,500 per annum (subject to experience)
- 10% London Weighting benefit (non contractual) for employees working within the M25
- 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays), rising to 35 days after 2 years
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job