Assistant Team Manager - Adults Hospital Assessments - Sutton
Assistant Team Manager | Adults Hospital Assessments | Sutton
We require an experienced Social Worker to work within an Adults Hospital Assessments team based within Sutton. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 4 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Adult Services team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Acting as the gateway service to those who may require longer term Learning Disabilities support.
- Short term interventions
- Devising packages of care
- Keeping accurate records
- Supervising staff as required
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary is £30ph
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- Training opportunities and professional development
- One on one specialist Social Work consultant care based within your geographical area
- 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Billy Fagg on .
Who Cares? We Do.
- Social Care
- Support Worker
- Care Assistant
- Care Worker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job