Supervising a team of like-minded professionals, you'll make sure stores across the region are supported, providing everything from profit reports to price labels.
You'll be confident communicating with store teams, sales teams and senior management. There are fresh challenges every day, and you'll have to think on your feet, stay positive and work shoulder to shoulder with your team to keep our business moving forward. Ready to make a difference? We're ready for you.
What will you do?
- Supervise and motivate your team to support stores across your region
- Coordinate with Head Office, Sales teams and IT support
- Process and calculate inventories and other store paperwork
- Analyse key figures, report on results, manage petty cash and invoices
What will you need?
- Outstanding organisation and a flair for multi-tasking
- To be good with computers, with flawless typing skills
- Initiative, flexibility and a passion for quality
- Confidence communicating with people at all levels
- A keen eye for detail and a friendly, enthusiastic approach
What do we offer?
You'll be well rewarded as a key player in the Lidl team. As well as becoming part of a strong, fast-growing business, you'll get great training and real opportunities to build your career. On top of your competitive salary, starting from £26,390 with the ability to earn up to £33,500 (*dependent on experience), you'll enjoy 30 days' holiday (rising to 35 days after two years), plus a pension, discounts on all Lidl products and on a range of holidays, days out, cinema tickets and plenty more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job