Assistant Team Leader
We are recruiting for assistant Team Leader in Inchinnan. You will be working as part of a team within the company.
As a Assistant Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring efficient and accurate order picking and packing of customer orders.
- Ensuring accurate and efficient movement of stock to and from bin slots and updating this on computer system.
- Ensuring efficient and accurate receipt and put away of stock on a daily basis including recording and reporting of receipts on the computer systems.
- Maintaining communication of collection appointment times with carriers.
- Ensuring accurate and efficient processing of customer returns/transfers and the recording information on the system.
- Providing cover on regular work shift patterns and also be flexible in providing cover for holiday or sickness periods.
- Performing regular stock counts and record results in order to maintain KPI's to accepted levels.
- Monitoring customer order pick accuracy and take appropriate action to ensure KPI levels are achieved.
- Maintaining security of department stock contained within the dept.
- Providing high level of customer service at all times.
- Ensuring cleanliness of department and disposal of waste cardboard and packaging materials.
- Helping implement new systems as they are introduced and provide the necessary training.
- Opening and closing of OSC/IFC complex as and when required.
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent customer focus and commitment to ensuring garments are produced and dispatched to customer satisfaction.
- Own transport is beneficial
- Attention to detail with good concentration and ability to focus
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Effective supervision skills to motivate, lead and manage team in absence of Team Leader
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills and able to juggle competing demands
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Good problem solving skills
- Flexible, proactive approach with a can- do attitude at all times
- Live the company core values
- Strong commitment to self-development and a desire to contribute to constantly improving our service
- Technical aptitude for working with machines and computers
Salary: Up to £18,000 depending on experience
Details of an Assistant Team Leader:
- 5 out of 7 days, Day shift/Back shift/Weekend
- Overtime after 37.5h
- Immediate start
- Location: Inchinnan
- Duration: Ongoing
- Temporary to Permanent after one year - Guaranteed 37.h hours per week
- On site Canteen
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above Assistant Team Leader role please click apply.
- Warehouse Operative
- picker packer
- warehouse worker
- warehouse jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job