Our client is looking to recruit an Assistant Team Leader within their Property Claims division. You will be responsible in conjunction with the Operations Leader for delivery of client SLA’s within the parameters of the overall claims operational strategy. Your role will be to promote best practice in respect of claims processes, efficiencies and customer service and to offer support to the Operations Leader in achieving overall team objectives.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Working in conjunction with the Operations Leader to supervise team members
- Deputising for the Operations Leader in their absence
- With the support of your Operations Leader managing the teams in the day-to-day performance allocating and prioritising work flow,
- Working with your Operations Leader in providing coaching and mentoring, and using a wide range of tools and techniques, i.e. Team Buzz sessions, to create and maintain a motivated and positive team atmosphere
- Demonstrating an understanding of business objectives and supporting the achievement of high standards and targets
- Providing input into staff performance assessments, learning and development requirements, and recognition and reward recommendations.
- Taking ownership of and prioritising the resolution of escalated customer issues by supporting your team and coordinating with other escalation points in the business
- Monitoring the team’s performance on a day to day basis to ensure that the team stays on schedule and meets their performance targets
- Maintaining accurate employee records for absence
- Maintain excellent working knowledge of claims handling and claims systems to support the team, acting as a referral point and developing knowledge of the team
- Supporting the Operations Leader in staff recruitment and resource management
- Assisting in the preparation and hosting of external client audits
- Hosting clients visits and take ownership of client communications
- Adapt to the constantly changing requirements of the company / department and perform ay additional tasks that may be required
To apply for this role, the successful candidate must have the following skills:
- Strong Leadership
- Ability to prioritise with good time management
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Technical Insurance Knowledge
- Ability to manage conflict effectively
- Excellent communication
- GCSE (C or above) including Maths and English
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please forward your CV in confidence quoting reference 1809-22TW.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you do not hear from us within 7 days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
- Property Claims
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'