e.surv is one of the country's largest providers of residential property risk and surveying services. We're one of the country's largest providers of residential property risk expertise and residential surveying services, trading since 1989. To put it into numbers, we employ over 400 surveyors and complete the equivalent of one mortgage valuation every 25 seconds.
But it’s not all about surveying. We’re proud of our friendly and resourceful central team, providing invaluable support to all of our surveyors, customers and clients. And we’re committed to the personal and professional development of all our people. So when you factor in the flexible benefits, Share Save and BAYE schemes, you start to understand that we do things a little differently at e.surv. Have you got that certain something needed to join our team?
A vacancy has arisen for an Assistant Team Leader in our Kettering PVQ team. The successful candidate will be required to assist the Team Leader in the running of the team. The role will involve supporting and developing the team members, producing regular management information.
The role will entail both the processing of queries on the system as well as behind the scenes support work to ensure client and surveyor records are up to date and they query routings are correct.
In this role, you'll be:
- Supporting and developing team members
- Producing regular and adhoc management information looking at root causes of post-valuation queries
- Implementing measures as necessary to ensure service level targets are met for all clients
- Supporting field staff and Managers/ Directors in their use of the Resolution system (inhouse system)
You'll be involved in processing queries on Resolution, as well as behind the scenes support work to ensure client and surveyor records are up to date and the query routes are correct.
Skills and experience
A detailed knowledge of Resolution would be preferred but training will be provided.
You will also need to demonstrate:
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to prioritise multiple workloads and meet tight deadlines
- The ability to lead a busy team
- Knowledge of Excel
If you feel you match our requirements, please apply with your CV and covering letter.
- Customer Service
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job